À propos de TDK-Lambda
Power/Digital Electronic Engineer / Designer
Location : Cinisello Balsamo, Milan, Italy
TDK-Lambda Southern Europe, part of TDK-Lambda EMEA group, a world leading company in Power Supplies, is looking for a resource to reinforce his R&D department, with aim to boost existing position and better answer to the market inquiries for non standard power supplies in sectors Industrial, ATE, Quasi military.
Open position researched:
Power Electronic Designer, with the following competences and skills:
- Design or well known knowledge of AC/DC power supplies, including EMC/EMI capabilities, all major electronic topologies used in a modern SMPS as half/full bridge, interleaved topology, quasi resonant topology, buck, flyback and, generally speaking, power energy conversion. Knowledge in using and writing languages such as C, Assembler for monitoring application with microprocessor or microcontroller and/or loop control for modern PSUs. Knowledge and expertise in high level languages: Visual Basic, C, C++, Java, HTML. Knowledge in the most popular industrial protocols, as I2C, RS232, RS485, ISP, PMBUS, CAN and other industrial buses.
- Feasability, developing, costification for AC/DC power supply customized or value added and/or DC/DC solutions tailored to customer requirements.
- Capability to prepare technical documentation for products developed, including functional tests/safety tests and all the documents necessary for CE marking, following EN 60950 rules and ISO 9001 procedures.
- To have good practice to develop prototypes and tests to be compliant with customer’s requirements such as DVT, functional test and production test.
- In a working team environment, to deal with external partners or subcontractors in order to organize and plan external production.
The canditate should meet or partially match the following criterias:
The following skills are excellent credentials:
- Age from 25-45 years old.
- To have designed or to have been part of engineering group who has designed analogic and/or digital power supplies and/or power energy conversion systems with/without integrated firmware, with at least one past experience in a similar activity.
- To have knowledge in power electronics as power supplies, AC/DC and DC/DC in a range of few up to Kilowatts level power, AC/DC charger and linear power supplies.
- To be familiar with Analogic and low power digital electronic circuitry with ability of drawing of the layout and thermal dimensioning of the components.
- Deep or good knowledge of Safety rules like EN60950 and, generally speaking, the ability to design PSUs in respect of principle of safety rules.
- Deep or very good knowledge into writing firmware for microprocessors.
- To have carried out secondary school or university with specific address of power electronics.
- Knowledge of PADS software for schematics and layout activity.
- Knowledge of some simulation software tools.
- Designing or good Knowledge and experience into EMI countermeasure to adopt for EMC compliancy.
- Good knowledge of English and/or France languages written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of use of instruments and test bench capability.
- Team building oriented.